Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Gone Fishing...

...ice fishing that is. Bright and early on Saturday morning, we packed a lunch, harnessed Micah, and headed out to the river to meet up with Steph and Seb and the rest of the crew for some sub-zero fishing.

First stop - Tim Hortons of course.


Mayson and Steph - all bundled up and ready to brave the cold:



It's cold enough to make Micah lift her paws - that should tell you something. Are we nuts?


And this picture is solely to prove to my mom that yes, the mountain does turn blue when the bottle is cold enough. I think this was the first time I was ever faced with the dilemma of tryingto keep my beer WARM.


And just for kicks, here's a pic of our dirty new truck..haha!


As you can see, we had a blast, and are hoping to repeat the whole day with both of our families on February 28th. We're really looking forward to it, and I'll definitely be posting pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment