Friday, February 27, 2009

Trip down memory lane...

A bit nostalgic for a Friday morning, but what the heck??? Having Koda in the house with all of his little antics, night time howling, and puppy toys reminds me of just 2 years ago when Micah was still as little as Koda is now. I went back through my pictures, and dug out some puppy pics of Mimi to compare.

The first picture I ever saw of Micah and her brothers, taken by her breeder. Micah is the brown puppy on the right, and the little grey guy on the lft is her brother Demon, owned coincidentally by a former co-worker of Mayson's:



Micah in the middle, with brother Demon on the right:


Micah at about 5 months old, in my parents' backyard:



Taken the same day as the last picture, while enjoying the sunshine on the deck.



Micah this past weekend, at 2.5 years old, at my mother in law's house:

No comments:

Post a Comment