Friday, January 23, 2009

Photos

So now that I've finally had some time to think with the wedding, honeymoon and Christmas behind us, I've started going through our photos. I dug out both DVD's our wedding photographer gave us, and have ordered over 150 pictures this week alone. Some of them will be framed in the awesome new photo tower my Mother InLaw bought us for Christmas, and I also ordered several enlargements so we can finally frame and hang some wedding photos in our house. Walking into any of the rooms in our house, you can't even tell we're newlyweds - we don't have a single wedding picture anywhere.

So after digging out the wedding and subsequently honeymoon photos, I started playing around with Picnik - a photoediting program. Here are some pics I came up with:

Original:


Edited:


Original:


Edited:


Edited (I can't find the original at the moment):

No comments:

Post a Comment