Tuesday, November 3, 2009

That little bugger!!!

So this year I decided to buy another pumpkin for Halloween, and I left it on our patio table till we got a little closer to October 31st, so it wouldn't spoil prematurely if I cut it too soon. Well Saturday morning rolled around, and I still hadn't carved it, and hubs asked if I still planned on doing that, or if I wanted him to do it.

I told him I wasn't sure yet (yes, I knew I only had a few hours to get this done), and went into the dining room to let the dogs in from outside. Well when I looked out on the deck, I realized my decision had been made for me...our pup, Koda, had taken it upon himself to decorate the pumpkin for us - either that or he was just hungry (I swear that dog eats everything).


So here's what I found on the deck - Koda and the mangled pumpkin:


2 comments:

  1. OMG that is so funny. What would make a dog want to eat a pumpkin????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, Bam, this is Koda - he's not an ordinary dog!!!

    ReplyDelete