Tuesday, November 17, 2009

36 Weeks...only 4 weeks to go

Yikes, there are only 4 weeks left - meaning in just 1 week baby will be considered "full-term", so technically he could come at any time. The thought still scares the begeebies outta me - I can still hardly believe that I'll be responsible for this little guy who will one day call me "mom".

Well this past weekend hubs and I had some maternity photos taken, and then we headed off to the city of Kingston. Every year on the weekend between our birthdays (his is Nov. 9th, mine Nov. 19th), we drive to Kingston, to start our Christmas shopping, and to do a little bit of sight seeing. Hubs also started a tradition the first year we got married - he buys me a Christmas ornament from this one very special little shop called "Truks" right downtown Kingston. It's just a little flower shop, that also sells the most unique decorative items, and he insists on buying the ornament there each year. I LOVE the tradition, and I adore my dear hubby, and what lengths he goes to just to bring a smile to my face!

Now without further ado, here are some of our mat pics:






No comments:

Post a Comment