Tuesday, May 5, 2009

8 weeks pregnant, 32 weeks to go...

Today I'm exactly 8 weeks pregnant, and feeling good. I'm quite nauseous every morning, but haven't actually been sick yet. I'm also extremely exhausted all day long and tend to take 2 hour naps after supper every night. My belly feels permanently bloated, and thanks to my crazy appetite, I can't go more than 2 hours without eating - otherwise I get dizzy. My cravings are all over the place - from Salami to ice cream of any kind, but mainly carbs and more carbs, thanks to which I've already gained a few pounds.

Before getting pregnant I'd vowed that I would go for daily walks once pregnant, and definitely continue my exercise routine at the gym - but now just the thought of hitting the gym makes me want to take a nap.

But despite all of those preggo symptoms, and the worry due to my uterus' deformity, I'm feeling great! I can't wait to get an actual baby belly - because at the moment I think quite a few people are under the impression that I'm just getting fat, however seeing me with ice cream 2 times a day may explain what they're basing their theory on ;-)

So, hubs and I are very excited, and have started emptying our former office, which will now become babies' nursery. I'll try to keep up with progress photos as much as I can for both my belly and the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment