Thursday, December 11, 2008

Winter Wonderland my a$$!



Oh Jamaica, how I miss thee...

With the current temperature hovering at a chilly -14* Celsius, I can only dream of being back in Runaway Bay, Jamaica, were hubs and I spent an entire glorious week of our honeymoon. It's only December and I'm already tired of shovelling that cold white crap that fell from the skies for almost 2 days straight this week. Don't get me wrong - I love snow - but only when it's lying on a hill and I currently have a snowboard strapped to my feet. If I'm stuck trudging through it in soggy boots, with freezing hands while inhaling exhaust fumes of rush hour traffic, then it suddenly no longer gives me that fuzzy, magical feeling of Christmas approaching.
Some honeymoon pics:




No comments:

Post a Comment