Monday, October 26, 2009

Only 7 weeks to go...

Wow, time flies, doesn't it? I'm 33 weeks pregnant today, and that means there are only 4 weeks left till baby boy is considered "full term" and could arrive any time.

This past week has obviously been bitter sweet with the passing of our little bunny, but I'm trying to remember the good times with him, and to look forward to our baby being born.

I'm starting to get a little nervous about the birth itself, and hope that everything goes smoothly. But although I've enjoyed pregnancy, I've also experienced enough complications and discomforts to be happy that it's coming to an end. I like feeling baby boy moving in my belly, and feeling his hiccups and movements still amazes me, but at the same time I'm so ready to be able to look at him and hold him in my arms instead.

I also wouldn't mind a nice glass of wine and fitting into my pre-pregnancy jeans again :-P When I told my mom that I felt like a whale just a few weeks ago, she said: "Well...maybe a small whale...." Thanks mom! But yeah, I can't wait to be able to get off the couch unassisted again, and seeing my toes when I look down would be nice too!

So anyways, this past weekend hubs and I went for a walk at Mackenzie King Estate, and took some pretty pics of the trees. Here they are:

The trail from Kingsmere to Mackenzie King:

Fall foliage:

Hubs:

It was a really nice, sunny day...

Moi:

Me again with the belly poking out:

This is the official residence of the Speech Writer of the House of Commons, located at Kingsmere:

No comments:

Post a Comment